The weather has been so insanely nice the last few days. I'll take all this dreamy warm weather while we can because it seriously makes my heart sing. We've been going on lots of play dates and I fully plan to spend every second outside before Colorado changes its mind and it blizzards.
Here are a few of our favorite things lately:
- Juicing! We've been juicing every morning. One of our favorites is // 3 Apples, 1 Lemon, 1 Cucumber peeled, Half a head of red leaf lettuce. So yummy!
- These two songs In Over My Head & Theres No Fear in Love have been on repeat
- I made this Vegan Pot Pie yesterday and it was PERFECT! I added sweet potatoes and fresh veggies and cooked them for longer than the recipe calls for. I also made the vegan biscuits and they were worth it!
- Pepper Place Design early spring release is gorgeous. They have two rompers I'm loving and I'm wearing one above. You can use code STEPH20 for 20% off your entire order.
- I know its only February but I'm getting excited to pull out Olives Olivia + Ocean swimsuits from last year. I think we are planning a beach trip for April!
- Lastly the new Planet Earth is going to air Feb 18th and I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT!
Happy Thursday Friends! I'll be sharing Olives Nursery Tour tomorrow here on the blog. Only took me 15 months!