Gosh, Men... they are hard to buy for! I always opt for clothes, but i've found that guys dont really LOVE clothes as much as girls so I put together a little gift guide for the men in your life.
- A Weekend bag... the getaways you hope to have!
- His favorite dessert. We always fill our stockings with little things like this.
- A Watch! I got Austin an watch from this collection. Actually this one to be exact. I'm pretty exited about it, its even prettier in person!
- A diffuser for the office or even a car diffuser! (have you ever seen those? So cool!)
- A Sonoma Lavender filled neck pillow. We recently got a set of these and they are dreamy!
- The Dada Book by Jimmy Fallon because its just so cute.
- The Dollar Shave Club subscription! For all his manly needs.
- A good pair of house shoes. Ugg slippers are always SO comfy but Costco has good ones too.
- Movie Tickets! Pre buy a few movie tickets and gift them as pre-set dates! That way you've already spent the money
- These adorable Pop & Tot mugs from Tosan
- His favorite beer. Run a last minute errand and stock up the fridge with his favorite beverage of choice!
- Cooking gear. My man loves kitchen gadgets and we both share a mutual love for pots and pans. Find a fun cooking gadget or add to your collection. We are currently collecting these La Creuset pots and pans.
Jord Watches is hosting a giveaway right now for a $75 shop credit. Just for entering you will receive a $25 gift card emailed to you! https://www.woodwatches.com/g/koleimpressions